Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings must be confirmed in writing and must be accompanied by the course deposit or total fees. A booking cannot be confirmed unless these conditions are met. Confirmation of booking will be made in writing.
2. The course deposit will be deducted from the total course fee but is not returnable in the event of cancellation. Failure to make final payment will result in cancellation by Key Educational Travel.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing and received no later than 14 working days prior to arrival. Cancellations received after this deadline will be subject to 100% cancellation fee. Refunds are not considered if a student fails to arrive, for whatever reason or terminates a course early.
4. All remaining course fees must be received at least 14 days prior to arrival.
5. Key Educational Travel reserves the right to terminate the course of any student who has enrolled on a course by withholding or presenting incorrect information. Any student whose behaviour is deemed by Key Educational Travel to be unacceptable, will have their course terminated with no refund, and may be subject to related travel costs.
6. All students will be subject to a £10.00 damages deposit fee on arrival, which will be refunded less charges made in the event of damage caused to premises or property.
7. Complaints must be made in writing and submitted to Key Educational Travel whilst the student is attending the course. Complaints will not be considered after the student has departed the course.
8. Key Educational Travel reserves the right to substitute a course, even after confirmation, for an alternative course of equivalent value, or alter course content i.e. excursions, programmes etc.